- How should one manage sourcing relationships? (and how does this vary according to the mode?)
- Relationship development - Important stages of sourcing relationships.
- Formulating sourcing contracts and service level agreements.
- Relationship governance structures and practices.
- Risk management.
- Facilitating effective communication and learning in context of cultural diversity and distributed work.
- The enabling role of ICT across organisational boundaries.
- Identifying and addressing emerging relationship problems.
- What are the emergent trends in sourcing relationships that are likely to be important in the future?
Friday, January 15, 2016
Themes in Managing Global Sourcing
This site covers material for dealing with the following challenges...